Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good Bye Elliptical, time to trade up

I have finally sold my Elliptical machine! I am a little said to see it go but I know that I will get a treadmill. With winter coming and me being scared that I will slack off I figured it was time to trade up!

I need to be able to push my self harder and run further, so I am now in the market for a t'mill. What to get? There are so many options that I have no clue where to start. All I know is that I will set it up in the office and hook up the TV. Staring a blank wall will get rather boring, and I don't want it in the bedroom, where it can turn into the clothes rack.

This weekend I will start to look around and see what I can find and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment