Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Monday, August 8, 2011

25 Interesting Things About Me

  1. I like to put fresh lavender next to my bed, I believe it makes me sleep better
  2. I am a certified life guard, but I have a fear or lakes, oceans and the deep end of pools
  3. I will run my first Marathon in October
  4. I believe in ghosts and spirits, but not heaven or hell
  5. I wore my hair maroon and blond for three years
  6. I am a licenced Emergency Medical Technician, but cannot say the word ambulance
  7. I prefer to be given a potted plan, than a bouquet of flowers
  8. I have lived in all the states that start with the letter "C"
  9. My favorite smells are clothes after they come out of the dryer and wet cement right after it starts to rain
  10. I don't like my food to touch other foods on my plate, it messes with the flavors
  11. I like to drink my coffee at room temperature and through a straw
  12. My normal hair color is brown and it is curly
  13. I believe everything has a meaning in life
  14. I have to always have a napkin when ever I eat something even if I don't use it
  15. I love dogs, but hate the smell of a dog
  16. I have one tattoo on my hip, and will get another commemorating my marathon, it will be om my right rib cage of a running girl
  17. I think that Halloween should be a Holiday, it is my favorite day of the year
  18. I believe in reincarnation
  19. I love to shovel snow?!? The cold air on my face some how makes me feel fresh and relaxed
  20. Running in cold air is hard for me, I can't breath in cold air (asthma) but I love to run in sleet
  21. Nothing feels better than slipping into bed right after it has been made, the tight sheets make me feel like I am in a cocoon
  22. When I was in Kindergarten I asked the kid next to me to write my last name (maiden)  "because it was to long to write on my own"
  23. The only numbers I know off the top of my head in my cell phone, are my home, My work and my parents home number
  24. My Dad taught me "I would rather be an hour early than a minute late" to this day, if I know I am going to be even a minute late, I get anxiety even before I show up
And finally...

  25.  I am stage 2 cervical cancer survivor.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, what happened to 25? It's blank!! Anyways, good list.

    ReplyDelete