Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Day!


I can say I am a real blog! I just noticed today that I have a new follower that is not my family! Sorry Char!

So I wanted give a shout out to my new follower Carmelo! Thank you for showing intrest in my blog, and in return I will follow yours!

First off, welcome to the world of running, I hope that you can find your own path and you follow it where ever it may lead you. Running can push you to your limits but it can amazing what you can do when you put your mind to something if you let yourself go there. There will be miles that are hard and you feel like you are all alone out there, but always remember that you are doing something that many people only wish they can do.

Steve Prefontaine once said:
"A race is a work of art that people can look at and be affected in as many ways they're capable of understanding"

That being said, keep running and keep blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I got a shout out! Thanks for blogging. I actually follow quite a few runners who blog. I love what fellow runners have to say and what they've done to prep for a race. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Tiffany! Keep up the great work. Since I'm running the Montreal Marathon in September, I won't be running Denver, but am thinking of volunteering, so hope to see you out there at one of the aid stations!

    ReplyDelete