Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Friday, December 2, 2011

Grand Prix of Running Awards Ceremony

Runners gathered downtown Thursday, December 1st at Jack Quinn's for the annual Grand Prix of Running awards ceremony.

Overall winners and age-group leaders were honored at Jack Quinn's.

 I was excited to go and see all the other runners and see the series all the way to the end.  I hadn't decided if I was going to do it again, but after sitting there it felt good to a member of a select group of people, I changed my mind.


I finished 6th overall  in the short series for my age group with a total time of 3:33:34.  Here I am with the announcer on the left and the owner of Jack Quinn's on the right.  I must say I am looking slimmer in each photo!

I have a base line to start with. Next year I will push it harder and hopefully place better.  There are three other ladies that will bump age groups with me so I will be running with them again.

I am excited to say that Kim will be joining me this next year.  I am planning to do the short series again, which starts in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment