Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 17 Updates

I have had a little case of what we would call "the writer's block". You have to say that with the accent Adam Sandler uses in Waterboy.



I have stayed on the wagon of no fast foods and only good foods in. I thought it would be a little tough, but I am finding how easy it is to make different fishes. The hard part for me is I hate the taste of fish, but I really like fish. I am not much of a meat eater I don't eat red meat, pork and most chicken. Although some thoughts of cutting into a chicken breast makes my skin crawl! I would not call myself a true vegetarian anymore but meat still grosses me out. Although, bacon totally needs it's own category.




Saturday the 4th was run #1 for the Pikes Peak Road Runner's Summer Series. I ran slow, but I am just trying to finish all the runs, placing will come later. I need to get this back in to my life style, before I go for bigger. My handicap time was 18:30 placing me 92nd, my actual time was 23:49. Can all races have a handicap time? This run is run ever first Saturday of the month, so I can monitor my times. In the prime I was at 18 without my handicap so it gives me something to work towards.

More updates: I have worked out every day since April 22nd. Some days were a little tough but I pushed thru the thoughts of I will do this later and just did it. I am down 4lbs and have just 8 more to go before I am back to my running weight. I gave myself till Memorial to get to as close as I can to my running weight. Those that don't run don't understand how much harder it is to run with the extra LB's on you.

So folks, I am on the right track and I will keep you updated on my progress.....I'm on my way back!



"I run in the snow, rain, wind and heat. I run until I cannot run anymore then I run some more. I run thru the blur of tears, the aches and pains and then I keep going. I have more running clothes than some running stores, I know Fartklet does not mean like it sounds. I go to bed at 9pm; I get up early just to do it all over again. Why do I do this? Because I am a runner and that's who I am"

No comments:

Post a Comment