Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not On My Face!

So, some of you may know that I have been kicking around the idea of getting another tattoo.

What....GASP, yes Mother I have already permanently marked my perfectly clean body. Not to fret, unless I am a stripper you would never know it is there.

There are many things to consider before you decide to get the all mighty tattoo!

1) What to have "inked" on your body
There are small hearts or butterflies
Or for those that can not decided on which one, there are full body ones, I love Travis, he is a talented drummer:

One of my favorites is the misspelled ones:

2.)Just like reality, it's all about location, location, location!
Most lower back tattoos are called "tramp stamps" so I am leaning away from that.  Between my shoulder blades?  On my hip? On the inside of my ankle? On my forearm? On my Hand? NOT ON MY FACE!


3) Ohhhh on the contrary size does matter!
You go with something dainty like Jessica Alba's

Or large like Kat Von D

  To help me make this very important decision, I like to refer to this very helpful flow chart:

My decision? 
After careful consideration and months of deciding, I want something meaningful.  I love to run and commemorating my marathon seems so fitting.  For those of you that would like to know, I drew this out myself.
Location?
Left rib cage. I have my inside ankle around the ball joint reserved for when I have a child of my own. I plan to the time he/she is born in roman numerals. 

Do you have a tattoo and why did you get it?


If you don't have one, where would you put it and why?



I run in the snow, rain, wind and heat. I run until I cannot run anymore then I run some more. I run thru the blur of tears, the aches and pains and then I keep going. I have more running clothes than some running stores, I know Fartklet does not mean like it sounds. I go to bed at 9pm; I get up early just to do it all over again. Why do I do this? Because I am a runner and that's who I am"

1 comment:

  1. I put getting a tattoo on my life list... if/when, I'd have to get a Gumby.. he's my childhood hero.. probably on my upper arm.. running of course :-)

    ReplyDelete