Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's offical!

After running my fastest mile on Sunday and the endorphins ruining through my bloodstream I decided it was time to officially sign up for the Alex Hoag Run for Sunshine race which will be on Jul y 17th.

I decided that I would sign myself up for the run. I will pick up my packet on July 15th and I will find out where the race will be held. I plan to walk the course and see what it looks like. I am scared that there will be an uphill spot. In which I know that I am not ready to tackle that yet.

So, will the endorphins pumping I decided to sign up. I am register for the female under 35 age group. Me run against 25 year olds? I feel like they belong in their own running group, this intimidates me. My check in will be 6:30am and the race will kick off at 7:00am. With what I am currently running, I see my self finishing by 7:30am. Fingers crossed that I make my set goal.

The map will not be released until the 15th, so I have no clue what I will be running let's hope there are no hills. I know that the race will start out side the Sky Sox Stadium, and finish in front of third base. After the race, there will be a pancake breakfast prepared by Colorado Springs Firefighters! YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment