Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So, what's next?

I have been asked that often now that I have finished my first run.

I have been thinking about it quite a bit. I know that I have been enjoying running and finishing something has been great! I took a look at http://www.runnersworld.com/ and did a search for runs in the area. There is one that I think would be a good cause. I am interested in the "Be Ovary Aware 5K run and 3K walk" as you can guess from the name of the run it is to bring awareness to Ovarian Cancer. The other is the "Thunderstorm 5K" this is a fundraiser for the department of Discovery Canon Campus. The funds are used for counseling programs in schools.

I am just not sure yet which one I want to do. I know that the school I work for is also holding a 5k that I will happily participate in, which is September 11th, lets hope I do better in that one! I should think about it a little and see what comes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment