Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Monday, July 19, 2010

The results are in!

Saturday's 5K Run was great and it felt good to accomplish something. I am notorious to start something and not finish it.

The weather was cool but shortly after the race started it got warm quickly.

So, here are my stats for the Alex Hoag Run for Sunshine:

  • Official time: 0:33:38
  • I was 260 overall out of 348 runners
  • I was 116 out of the 181 women
  • I was 22nd out of 27 in my age class

Overall if feel good about my run. I did not reach my goal of finishing under 30 minutes, my I did get my personal best and that is good enough for me. I started very strong, but it was also down hill, I think I should have let the hill carry me down. Then I took a hard left on North Carefree and that was all uphill for about a mile, I was not ready for that, then back down, I need to practice hills so I can learn how to let the hill carry me down, but I was worried I would crap out and come in dead last. I need to let go and not over think things. This was a good first real run. What on to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment