Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It can happen to you, be careful out there

I write this blog with a heavy heart, because there is a story that has made national news (Good Morning America Video)  and it has been bothering me. This is a fellow Colorado blogger that I follow, Beth from Shut up + Run .

Her cousin, Sherry Arnold went out for a morning run on Saturday, January 7th in Sidney, Montana and never returned home.  She is a wife, mother of three, cancer survivor and a high school algebra teacher.  Her shoe was discovered Saturday afternoon near a route that she runs often.
image
Sidney, Montana is very close to the border with North Dakota, so if she was abducted, it is possible she was taken over state lines.

I know I have followers in North Dakota, so please pass this information along and keep and eye out.

Please say a prayer and/or send a good thought to Sherry and her family. Please pray/wish that she is okay and that she is not suffering. Please pray/wish for her safe return.

Certainly if you have any info or tips, contact authorities at 406-433-2210.

This could happen to any of us, be careful out there and like my father always told me "be aware of your soundings, and know where you are going"

No comments:

Post a Comment