Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Friday, February 3, 2012

How many is to many?

This morning I decided that I would clear out a few drawers and move all my big girl clothes in to tubs and down to the basement. After eyeballing what I want to keep, I started to try on what was left. I fit into things I hadn't fit into in years. At my peak weight I wore a women's 10 in pants and a Med or Large in tops. Now I am down to 4 or 2 in pants and a small or XS in tops. So needless to say it was like Christmas!

Finally, I came to my favorite drawer, my running gear. It is amazing how many running shirts can fit into a small place. I am kinda a snob when it comes to technical shirts. I will not register for a race if you get a cotton shirt, they are hot and itchy and take up to much space in my "running" drawer.  

So after looking and counting my shirts I have 34 running shirts...is 34 too many? I wear them once okay, sometime twice before they make it to the hamper, and I do laundry often so I would really never get to wear ALL those shirts. I just can't simply get rid of them. They are like trophies to me. Something I can wear and show people look what I did.

Now what?
What do I do with all these shirts?

What do you do with all your shirts?


"I run in the snow, rain, wind and heat. I run until I can not run anymore then I run some more. I run thru the blur of tears, the ackes and pains and then I keep going. I have more running clothes than some running stores, I know Fartklet does not mean like it sounds. I go to bed at 9pm, I get up early just to do it all over again. Why do I do this? Because I am a runner and that's who I am"

1 comment:

  1. That is great Tiff. What you can do with your shirts is rotate them, so you can wear them all. Love your quote.
    Love,
    Carmee

    ReplyDelete