Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Calibrating Nike+

After hours or trying to figure out how to calibrate the chip fro my Nike+ I think I may have figured it out.

Apparently, you have to sinc the chip with the iPod by walking a distance. Like I had mentioned in my earlier post, it was hot yesterday! I just had to use it so I took no expense and walk around the block. My word, it was flipping hot! I couldn't wait to get back inside my cool house.

I "tried" to sinc up my results to Nikeplus.com and got frustrated with the software, they sure don't make it user friendly!

After thinking, I need to pick a date in when I want to do the 5K. I think I will surf around the net and see if I can find a real race and register for it. Not that Jack Quinn's is not real, but it would be a great practice for a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment