Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Friday, June 4, 2010

Time for the Nike+

Today I decided that I would get up with Brad at 6:30am and hit the pavement early since today will be HOT 90+ and we have a concert to go to later. I decided that I would give Orion another shot to run with me. After 20 minutes of Orion displaying his excitement of dancing and wiggling like he's a fish out of water I was able to wrestled on the harness on.

After we get going, it seems that a good nights sleep was what Orion needed. He did very well only stopping once to do the do! I shed two minutes off my time buy running more then a speed walk. Yeah for me!

To track things a little better I decided that I would pick up a Nike+. This handy little gadget will track my progress a little better then the pedometer that comes with the iPod Nano. Thanks Trista for the suggestion!

After two different trip to two different stores, I finally got my hands on this hot new item. Now all I have to do is set it up calibrate it and start running. So the book says, but we'll see how easy this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment