Tiffany's PR's

Tiffany's PR's
~1M: 07:43
~5K: 00:28:51
~10K 01:03:56
~Half: 02:28:04
~Marathon: 04:59:11

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sore Legs Go Away

I have been running although I forgot my Nike+ adapter to my iPod, work was very quite on Thursday. I have been listening to my body and trying to heal. My right quad is still very sore, nothing seems to be helping. My left shin split has healed but it brought on a left quad acke.

I look rather funny hobbling around, I am trying to tough it out though. Tomorrow is another Jack Quinn's Run. I am thinking of hitting the elliptical upstairs and see how my legs do. It happens to be 90+ outside and the idea of running is less then desirable.

I am seriously considering taking an epson salt bath, and those that know me know how I feel about submitting my self in a bath of salt. It may find its way into places it DOES NOT belong. So I will continue to stretch and rub out my ackes.

No Pain No Gain right?

I have 25 days to go and I am getting a little scared that I will not reach my goal. But I have four weeks to go! I guess a few days out is not so bad as long as I kick but in my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment